Page 14 of 305 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #131
    Inactive Member PhoenixKingSizer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I finally bought Silent Hill 2! Yeehaw! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #132
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm replaying Xenosaga ep 5

  3. #133
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Finally got meh SA [img]biggrin.gif[/img] X emblems >_<

  4. #134
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is there anything special if you get all the emblems?

  5. #135
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya get to play as Metal Sonic XD

  6. #136
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well im liking this Delta Force Land Warrior game for PC, its kinda aged (2001) but i like to shoot dem terrorists XD

  7. #137
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh, never heard of it ;p But shooting terrrists sounds fun! XD

  8. #138
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    cool!

    How good is it Cav, worth lookin' for?

  9. #139
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it is a typical "raimbow six" style game. you are part of an elite command, and you do missions, the terrorists are also militars.

  10. #140
    Inactive Member DarkLinkClone's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2002
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today I just order my first set of dreamcast games, and they will the first dreamcast games I'll own! Yeah, I had my dreamcast system for over 3 years without owning any games. I've been mainly leeching off of affluent friends who have DC games. One such game that I burrowed was Grandia II. I was originally looking for some official DC light guns, so I can burrow games like house of the dead and other light gun shooter games. Well, I found a deal that came with a dreamcast system, controller, 2 VMUs, dragoncast VGA box, 2 official DC light guns, 2 sega saturn pads with saturn to DC adaptors, and of course my first 7 games for the Dreamcast.

    The games are
    Capcom vs. SNK 2
    Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
    Street Fighter III Double Impact
    Street Fighter Alpha 3
    Resident Evil: Code Veronica
    House of the Dead 2
    Confidential Mission

    Hmmm, now I feel compelled to buy some agetec arcade sticks for my DC... but they cost sooo much. I guess now I?ll have an extra DC laying around? Maybe I can get a vs cable to hook up the 2 dreamcasts?

    Well, it looks like in a couple of days I'll be busy with fighters and blisters from the D-pad.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •